Friendship

Friends... Friendship...  

What do you think about friendship? 



In my opinion, I would say it's a lovely bond between people or with an animal or with things.  Because to someone, a pet could be his/her best friend, to someone his music instrument could be his or her best friend. There is no rule that friendship is only mean to be  between humans. There are many more meanings have the word of friendship.

Moreover friendship can bring some relaxation, encouragement or happiness to someone's life. Sometimes it can be a disaster  to someone. Because, there are pros and cons have in anything belongs to the universe. Not only in the world.  But it will be depend the way you handle it. 

During our life we meet many friends at different situations  and then we are create different friendships. One day they will be hundred of most beautiful memories in our life. Recently I started a new chapter of my life. I met beautiful hearts in there. I hope we can get along with happily. Therefore I'm looking forward to create that beautiful memories during this long ride to the end. 



Post by- Kaushalya Sandagiri. (Mu/21/056)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Korea's Little Sister.

Unconditional Love